Fisher 249B Flange
Radar sensor for continuous level measurement of liquids in extreme temperatures or pressures.
- 26 GHz High-Frequency K-Band
- FM CL I DIV2 ABCD, CL II,III DIV1 EFG
- 3" Horn Antenna 316L SS
- Fisher 249B Flange
- FKM Viton -40..130 C
- 2wr 4-20mA HART
- Plastic Housing IP66/IP67
- 1/2" NPT Cable Entry w/out Gland & Plug
- Top Mount Indication/Adjustment Module
- W/out Additional Equipment
Same Day Shipping
Final Sale – No Returns – No Refunds
The VEGAPULS 62 is a universally implementable radar sensor for continuous level measurement of liquids. It is suitable for level measurement in storage containers, reactors and process vessels, even under difficult process conditions. With its various antenna versions and materials, VEGAPULS 62 is the optimal solution for almost all applications and processes. Its wide temperature and pressure range makes project planning simple.