Battery Powered IS Wireless Telemetry Node
Single Sentinel Wireless Node
Same Day Shipping
- Powers sensor and radio for years with an internal battery
- Class 1 Division 1 Intrinsically safe system
- Optional Class 1 Division 1 solar module with integrated charger, battery panel, and mounting bracket
- Costs less than 60ft of installed conduit
- Rugged design for demanding outdoor environments
- Up to 1/2 mile range
- Sensor independent
- 1/2” NPT conduit interface
- Automatically configures as a star or mesh network
- Simple to install and Maintain
Single Analog 1-5V or 4-20mA Interface with IS Internal Lithium Battery
Brochure – Separate brochures for each product:
Operating Temp: -40ºC to 60ºC
Humidity: 0% – 100% condensing
Power: 3 X D Lithium battery pack. Field replaceable. Class 1 Division 1 certified when used with SignalFire system. In situ replacement does not require a work ticket. Optional Class1 Division 1 solar/battery module.
Sensor Power: Powers both the radio system and the sensor/transmitter. User configurable 1-5 Vdc or 4-20 mA mode.
4-20 mA mode: 18 Vdc @ 4 mA, 13 Vdc at 20 mA.
Barriers and external power not required.
Battery Life: 1–10 years depending on the type of sensor and reporting frequency.
Data Interface: Wireless – available as Modbus registers at Gateway.
Data Update Rates: User-selectable. 5 seconds to 1 hour, typical.
Supported Sensor Interfaces: HART, 4-20 mA current loop, 1-5 Volt, Digital input (state, counter, totals, frequency), RS-485/Modbus, Thermocouple and RTD temperature sensors.
Radio Power: 40 mW
Receive Sensitivity: -109 dB
Radio Frequency: 902–928 MHz, FHSS, license-free ISM. Band Compliant with FCC Part 15.
Range:Up to 1/2 mile
Networks: Up to 65,520 separate networks.
Intrinsically Safe: Class 1 Division 1, Temp Code T3, Groups C&D. Conforms to UL Std. 913, Certified to Can/CSA Std C22.2 No. 157
Internal Diagnostics: Battery voltage, signal strength, error conditions.
Potentiometer Input: Variable resistance