Guided Wave Radar Transmitter & Adapter
Magnetrol 706 Guided Wave Radar Transmitter & Adapter
Seamlessly Convert Magnetrol Eclipse 705 Model to State-of-the-Art Model 706
The adapter that retrofits your Magnetrol legacy Model 705 Guided Wave Radar probes to our state-of-the-art Model 706 platform without disrupting your process.
- Allows forward compatibility for your existing Model 705 Guided Wave Radar probes
- No need to depressurize or shut down any vessel to take advantage of our latest firmware & hardware enhancements
15 great reasons to upgrade to the most advanced Eclipse Model 706 transmitter platform:
- Enhanced GWR Signal Strength
- Best in Class Signal-to-Noise Ratio through Patented Circuitry
- Advanced Diagnostics with Troubleshooting Tips
- Robust HF Connection
- Graphic Display with Live Echo Curves
- Automatic Echo Capture on Diagnostic Events
- Automatic Buildup Detection
- Die Cast Dual Compartment Housing
- Enhanced DTM “PACTware”
- HART® 7 11. Fast Start-up Time
- End of Probe Analysis
- Echo Rejection Capability
- Standard SIL 2/SIL 3 Certified
- Encapsulated Electronics
Includes Magnetrol model 706 Eclipse guided wave radar transmitter and adapter
Housing: Aluminum, with 705 probe adapter, ½” NPT (F) Dual (one plugged)
Agency Approvals: Explosion-proof / NI (FM CL 1 Div 1, Grps B, C, D)
Power Supply: 11 to 36 VDC, 2 wire loop powered
Output Signal: HART w/4 to 20 mA
The Eclipse® Model 706 high performance transmitter is a loop-powered, 24 VDC level transmitter that is based upon the proven technology of guided wave radar (GWR). Encompassing a number of significant engineering accomplishments, this leading-edge level transmitter is designed to provide measurement performance well beyond that of many of the more traditional technologies.
Utilizing "diode switching" technology, along with the most comprehensive probe offering on the market, this single transmitter can be used in a wide variety of applications ranging from very light hydrocarbons to water-based media.
The innovative angled, dual compartment enclosure is now a common sight in the industry. This enclosure, first brought to the industry by Magnetrol® in 1998, is angled to maximize ease of wiring, configuration, and viewing of the versatile graphic LCD display.
One universal ECLIPSE Model 706 transmitter can be used and interchanged with all probe types and offers enhanced reliability as it is suitable for use in critical SIL 2/3 Certified safety loops.
The ECLIPSE Model 706 transmitter supports both the FDT/DTM and enhanced DD standards, which allows viewing of valuable configuration and diagnostic information such as the echo curve in tools such as PACTware™, AMS Device Manager, and various HART® Field Communicators.