Magnetic Flow Meter Converter
Yokogawa AXF Series HART Magnetic Flow Meter Converter
Same Day Shipping
- Size: Combined with Remote type flow tube*
0.1" to 72" (2.5 to 1800 mm)
- Type of Use: General-purpose use
- Ambient Temp.: -40 to 140 °F (-40 to 60 °C)
- Accuracy: 0.35% of rate (Optional; 0.2% of rate)
- Fluid Conductivity: 1 micro-S/cm or larger (depends on nominal pipe size and fluid condition)
- Maximum: Cable Length 656 ft (200m)
- Indicator: Multi-line backlit LCD (Full dot-matrix)
- Diagnosis: Adhesion diagnosis, Empty pipe, Coil open, etc.
- Alarm message:Alarm message with corrective measures is indicated (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese)
Dual Frequency Excitation: AXG, AXW, AXF sizes up to 16" (up to 400 mm)
- Excitation Method : Enhanced Dual Frequency Excitation (optional): AXF sizes 1" to 8" (25 to 200mm)
Pulsed DC Excitation: AXG 20" (500mm); AXW sizes 20" to 72" (500 to 1800 mm)
The AXFA11 magnetic converter retains all the features and functions of the ADMAG series of converters, featuring Yokogawa’s enhanced dual frequency excitation method as an option for difficult applications as well as new diagnostics to detect electrode coating. Combined with a flow tube utilizing the optional replaceable electrode design, the user can schedule maintenance for reduced process downtime and in turn a lower total cost of ownership.
The AXFA11 can be combined with AXF flow meters for specific specifications. Its wall-mounted design for general purpose applications can also be used as a universal converter for third-party flow tubes.
For remote unit only. Not compatible with integral unit.